Full Service Erotic Massage@Sukhumvit Soi26, Phrom Phong, Bangkok
101 premier has been posting the latest Thai news that are useful for foreigners
living in Thailand and tourists visiting Thailand. We hope you will use
it to know the latest situation in Thailand.
(21 Jan, 2021)13 businesses in Bangkok allowed to reopen on 22 January, 2021
In Bangkok, an order from Thai Government to close some facilities was issued from January 2, 2020 to prevent the spread fo infection of the Covid-19, but from January 22, the following 13 businesses are allowed to resume operations.
The 13 businesses:
1. Game Arcades; but all points of contact must be regularly disinfected and facemasks worn at all times.
2. Internet shops
3. Senior nursing homes, but with limited activities
4. Sports venues, except for boxing rings and race tracks, but no audiences allowed
5. Banquet venues, which will need authorisation from BMA for events with over 300 participants
6. Amulet shops and markets
7. Beauty salons, tattoo and piercing shops
8. Fitness centers, but personal trainers and communal steam rooms are not allowed
9. Spas, Thai massage shops, excluding massage parlours
10. Gymnasia and boxing venues for training only
11. Bowling alleys and ice skating rinks, but no competitions or audiences allowed
12. Dancing academies
13.Martial art schools, but no tournaments or audiences allowed
(28 Jan, 2021)Chonburi is expected to be lifted from the "red zone" with high risk of Covid-19 infection
Chonburi, which had been infected with the Covid-19 since the beginning of 2021, was designated as a "red zone" with a high risk of infection, but will be soon removed from the "red zone" list, and it is expected that admission restrictions will also be relaxed.
Deputy Public Health Minister Satit Pitutacha says the CCSA will hold a meeting on Thursday, January 28, to discuss changing Chonburi from the red zone to orange.
Many people in Chonburi are asking the government to relax restrictions and allow them to resume their business. On 27th Januaryu, massage and spa workers gathered and called on the governor to allow the business to resume, but today the massage and spa operations will be permitted on 28th.
Due to deregulation, tourists from other prefectures are expected to return to tourist destinations in Chonburi such as Pattaya.